Yoga and Gong Events, July & August 2018
I’m recently back from an extraordinary adventure around the mystical and ancient rituals sites of Ireland. What an amazing country with regards to spiritual dimension. It's such an underrated destination – Europe’s India. One day we need to do a meditation retreat there….
’Tis the season for holidays so there’s a lot of cover happening. Below is the list (so far) of my covers.
Notably this week I’ll be on Gong Friday in Dalston 8-9pm and Gong & Sound Bath Sunday in Brockley 6:30-7:30pm. Please RSVP for the later as we only have a few more spaces…
July & August Yoga & Gong
Joy Yoga, Dalston:
- Every Friday: Warrior (Kundalini) Yoga, 5-6pm
- Friday 13th Jul: Gong Bath 8-9pm
- Friday 20th Jul: Classic Kundalini 6:15-7:45pm
- Friday 3 Aug: Classic Kundalini 6:15-7:45pm
- Saturday 4 Aug: Classic Kundalini 11am-12:30pm
- Friday 24 Aug: Classic Kundalini 6:15-7:45pm
- Saturday 25 Aug: Classic Kundalini 11am-12:30pm
Sunflower Centre, Brockley
- Sunday 15 Jul, Gong & Sound Bath, 6:30-7:30pm
- Sunday 12 Aug, Gong & Sound Bath, 6:30-7:30pm
PLEASE RSVP (with me via email) and arrive 10 minutes early. Limited spaces and they fill fast...
Light Centre, Monument
- Thursday, 19 Jul, Kundalini Yoga, 7:15-8:30pm
- Thursday, 2 Aug, Kundalini Yoga, 7:15-8:30pm
- Thursday, 9 Aug, Kundalini Yoga, 7:15-8:30pm
Ossulston Estate, Kings Cross:
This is a long running community class that I’m now teaching in rotation with Andrea Lavers.
- Friday, 20 Jul, Kundalini Yoga 11am-12:30pm
Dragonfly Yoga, Brockely
- Monday 9 Jul: 6:45-7:45pm (tonight!)
- Monday 16 Jul: 6:45-7:45pm